Skilled and Dedicated Advocates and Counselors
When you face a difficult legal situation, you need it to be handled by an experienced professional.
At Eberhardt & Hale, L.L.P., we are attorneys who know how to protect our clients' rights and achieve their goals. We are dedicated, knowledgeable, skilled and determined to succeed in every matter we handle.
Our firm focuses its practice on these areas of law:
Obtaining compensation and justice in cases involving serious accidents and injuries, including:
- Wrongful death
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Dog/animal attacks
Defending the rights and freedom of people accused of felonies and misdemeanors such as:
- Felony drug charges — in state and federal court
- Property crimes — such as theft, burglary and white collar crimes
- Violent crimes — including murder, assault, rape and aggravated crimes
- Underage possession of alcohol (UAP)(MIP), and drug possession
- Traffic offenses and License suspension issues
Resolving family law situations, including:
- Child custody and visitation
- Property division
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Pursuing and defending litigation involving civil disputes, including contract disputes, business disputes, and real estate litigation
- Providing representation, advice and services in estate law matters including probate litigation, estate litigation, and probate administration
- Formation of LLCs, corporations and other business entities
- Preparation of Wills, Living Wills and Health Care Power of Attorney documents
- Residential and commercial closings real estate closings, refinances and title insurance
- General Civil and Domestic Relations Mediation services.
Every Client is Important
At our firm, we know the importance you place on achieving a successful outcome in your case or legal matter. We treat every case or matter we handle with the professionalism and thoroughness it deserves. You can be assured that Eberhardt & Hale, L.L.P. will do everything we can to achieve a positive outcome for you.
Contact a Lawyer
For a free initial telephone consultation with Eberhardt & Hale, L.L.P. in Athens, Georgia, call 866-692-1091 toll free or contact us online.
We accept MasterCard and Visa. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, meaning that you will owe a fee only if we obtain compensation for you.